Welcome to the DACC Scholarship Application Homepage
Use the search button below to view a list of available scholarships and the criteria. You can also search by category or keyword. Please note, this button only allows you to search. You must log in below to apply for scholarships.
To proceed directly to the scholarship application, use the Apply / Log In button below. This one application will put you in the running for all of the scholarships offered by DACC for which you qualify. Please note that in order to log in, you will need your DACC user id and login information.
If you do not have a username and id, please complete the application for admission at https://dacc.edu/application-new-student-form
For questions on admissions, please call 217-443-8800.
THE DACC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPENS ON
JANUARY 3, 2023 AND IS DUE BY: May 1, 2023
For students submitting applications for the 2022-2023 academic year:
You will need to complete all the following steps for your application to be complete:
- Answer all questions on application.
- Uploading your most current transcript (for current students the transcript must be after completion of the 2022 fall term), REQUIRED
- Complete your personal essay (the essay maybe typed directly in the scholarship application or copied and pasted from a word document), REQUIRED
- A letter of recommendation (the letter of recommendation can be uploaded or you can email a request directly from the application),
- Your application answers will auto save so you may return to complete or make changes to the application until it is submitted.
- Submit your application upon completion before May 1, 2023.
After submitting your application, please check your student email accounts on a regular basis for notifications. Please note that email is the only method of contact used for the scholarship application process. You may log in to this site to see the status of your application and scholarship awards at any time.
For any questions regarding this scholarship site, please contact Gina Davis at 217-443-8893 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.