Welcome to the DACC Scholarship Application Homepage
Use the search button below to view a list of available scholarships and the criteria. You can also search by
category or keyword. Please note, this button only allows you to search. You must log in below to apply for scholarships.
Thank you for your interest in the Danville Area Community College Scholarship Program.
For the 2023-2024 academic year 100% of students that applied and are attending DACC have received a scholarship.
This marks the 3rd year in a row. The DACC Foundation was able to award a total of 760 scholarship valued at $1,001,058.
To proceed directly to the scholarship application, use the Apply / Log In button below. This one application will put you in the running for all of the scholarships offered by DACC for which you qualify. Please note that in order to log in, you will need your DACC user id and login information.
If you do not have a username and id, please complete the application for admission at https://www.dacc.edu/applicationstudent-information-form
After you complete this step it will take 24 – 48 hours until you can login to the scholarship system. For questions on admissions, please call 217-443-8800.
THE DACC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION OPENS ON JANUARY 2, 2024
AND IS DUE BY: May 1, 2024 NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
For students submitting applications for the 2024-2025 academic year: Complete the following steps:
- Answer all questions on application.
- REQUIRED - Uploading your most current unofficial transcript. Transcripts must be through Fall 2023
* For returning or previous DACC students you will need to contact the Records Department at records.dacc.edu give them your name, student ID # and birthday.
* For current high school students you will need to contact your high school counselor for your transcript
- REQUIRED - Complete your personal essay (the essay maybe typed directly in the scholarship application or copied and pasted from a word document)
- A letter of recommendation (the letter of recommendation can be uploaded or you can email a request directly from the application),
- Your application answers will auto save so you may return to complete or make changes to the application until it is submitted.
- Submit your application upon completion before May 1, 2024.
For any questions regarding this scholarship site, please contact Gina Davis at 217-443-8893 or email email@example.com.